They say that it is good weather for the ducks, but we don't have any. What we do have are our lovely doves and they at least enjoyed a shower! Initially, at least. After about 4 hours or so, the novelty wore off for them too.
Now they are thoroughly soaked and miserable and just sitting around waiting for it stop, only it didn't. It was raining when I woke around 5 am and it was still raining when I went to bed at 10 pm.
So where did that leave us? Well, there was lots of this.
And there was a bit of that too...........................
Now, I wonder what that could be, would you like to see? Okay then, as you are asking nicely.
She is so sweet and pretty and I love angels. She is holding a dove in her hand and is worked in Sirdar's snowflake which I had to source on the internet. I was working...ahem...... browsing one day, as you do and I came across a guy called Alan Dart. Oh my, what he doesn't know about cute and original knitted toys. Check out his website.
As you can see from the above photos, most of my activities have taken place under my lovely, warm, wooly ripple. It has been so cold here too.
As for the little man, Hector, well he continues to be the naughtiest dog in the universe, but with a face that this, who cares....
Is he gorgeous or what!!!
There are new things afoot here at the Fairyglade. Here is a clue.... Man person has been wearing strange clothing and asked me to buy him some marigolds!!!!!!!!!!
I will leave you with that thought for now and tell you more in my next post.
Almost forgot, Libby sent me a lovely award and I have to tell you 7 things about moi.....all totally random so here goes..............
1. I went to Iceland for my honeymoon.
2. I began training to be a midwife and delivered 12 babies, but had to give it up. Lots of different reasons.
3. I am terrified of spiders.
4. I wish I could lose weight.
5. I hate tv adverts with a passion...oh and trainers, can't abide them. That's the footwear by the way and not people who train people to do things and stuff.
6. I would love one of those japanese crochet books I keep seeing on different blogs.
7. My favourite colour is white, mind you pink is lovely too and then there is powder blue and I look ever so good in lilac....oh dear!
So there you go, hands up who would like to be my friend!! (Form an orderly queue please)!
I need to pass this on really, so any of my readers who would like to divulge 7 of their innermost secrets and desires...please consider yourself awarded and spill the beans.