Wednesday 27 October 2010

Spooky


It's that time of year again and things are beginning to take on a spooky feel here at the Fairyglade.

We have a wonderful little nursery garden centre at the end of the valley road selling pumpkins of all shapes and sizes. Row upon row of orange and green. I love pumpkins, don't you?

Hector is rather fond of them too, he has really entered into the spirit of the season, (pardon the pun), being his first Halloween.

Apparently, he likes this one, this one and this one. Oh and what's that one over there.... Yep, this is my favourite!
Who's that little witchling, hiding in the playhouse?



There is much creative writing going on here too and a spooky Halloween story is very near ready for the telling....You may wish to call back soon if you dare....you have been warned!!! Cackle, Cackle, Cackle!


In the meantime.....


Dev x

2 comments:

melanie said...

A Halloween story, brilliant! Cant wait to read it :) xxx

Pink Feather Paradise said...

Oohhh Leanne over at Somerset seasons has started a horror story and she's left hers on a real cliff hanger... I am looking forward to a story here too! I do so love Halloween and I also love that fact that all my friends and family think me mad for getting excited about it ! lol

must get pumpkins... I have never left it this late before... but I have no car at the mo... :(

x Alex