Tuesday 13 May 2008

Work in Progress

I thought that I would show you some of the things that I am working on currently. They are all in various stages of completion and some have been taking longer than others. The knitted cushion had me all fired up until I realised that I didn't understand the pattern and I had no one to ask..I ended up just doing it in stocking stitch! The fabric is from a Laura Ashley duvet cover that was looking a bit shabby.

There was quite a bit of material that I salvaged from the duvet and I found a pattern somewhere on how to make pretty pincushions so have cut out a few ...that was several weeks ago now and they are still sat there looking at me!

Then I decided that I wanted to make some fairy dolls from a chart that I originally bought as part of an angel kit..she too has been watching and waiting for me to make her whole bless her!

As well as these few projects I have the urge to paint all the wooden furniture I possess a delicate shade of cream....add it to the list I keep telling myself.

I am TOTALLY useless at finishing things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a spring like note....I heard the first cuckoo of the season today which, for me, confirms that Spring has finally sprung 100%.

Bye for now Dx

1 comment:

Marja Kristiina said...

Hello over there in the Garden of England! Your projects look absolutely heavenly - please try to find the time to finish it all up so that we get to admire them further in the blog ;-)

Take care!